Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Take up my cross and follow U

Day 2 of Lent

Yesterday's readings is a shout out to all, " if you wish to follow Him, you must deny yaself, take up the cross and follow me." and Moses also reminds us to follow the commandments given to us.

What are the crosses u have to carry at this point in your life?  What are the things in life weighing you down?

As a kid, I was always envious of working adults as they have the spending power. Studying was my cross to carry. It was a chore and tiring as I thought it would "kill" my brain cells. But now as a working adult, work isn't easy either,  it can sometimes be challenging as well. Having to work to pay bills,  loans as well as spend within your means and what u earn. At times, our little cross would entail even having to tolerate the quirky behaviours and ways of our superiors,  colleagues or subordinate as well.

Well as the saying goes the grass is always greener on the other side. However yesterday's reading reminds us of to pick up whatever little crosses we have and surrender it to Jesus.

So if u are making ya way to work, should you meet a roadblock with anyone or any problem, remember to look towards the cross and offer ya worries unto the loving God u know.

No comments: