Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Living on the edge with Him

It's once again back to the fun times I used to have outdoors. I miss the sun, the sand and the sea. The guy behind me agreed to paddle me out to take pic of my girls... I was uncertain but trusted his suggestion. At times as the kayak suave I was unsure if we were going to capsize. But still I kept on a straight face and did what I was out there to do. That's what Living on the edge and embracing the uncertainties of life, trusting totally in God and his hands at work. This camp has indeed brought memories back and a lovely reminder of how Gods love is deeper than the ocean and wider than the sea.
THANK U for taking a pic for me @nashshankar.  U did a great job as a camp com. Kudos!!

No comments: