Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, January 09, 2016

It's a brand new year

Week One Term 1 





This week’s reading is a gentle reminder of how my life as an Educator has been. 
  • To have confidence in God that if we ask anything according to his will, he will hear us. 
  • To serve with love the people around us even the pupils put under our charge. 

Knowing the methodology, the scheme of work, preparing the class or even simply doing up a plan is useless without prayers. All that can go wrong will go wrong. But with prayer and when done out of love, things seems to be easier, lighter and more manageable no matter how difficult it may seem. 

This week seem so long as our engines gear up after the holiday. Minutes seems like hours and hours seems like a week. So much thing to cover so little time we have. However as I take a step back after a week in school and look around me. It ain’t all that bad after all. 



This phrase struck me as I read today’s gospel, "HE must increase and I decrease.” This week started a little rocky as it is my first time being a form teacher and it sure has been fun to have this class with me. I was unsure about how I can cope with them. All I did was to leave it to God and be open to what He will do, making Him the centre of my life these week in all I do. It isn’t my first year with them but it certainly has taken a different role from before. As the days went past, these little ones have taught me so much more than I ever expected. It certainly has taught me that we should put HIM in the centre of our lives, come what may, in all things we do and be amazed at HIS wonderful hand at work. 

No comments: