Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Prayer

In today's reading , Jesus emphasises for us to keep in touch constantly with him. To pray to lean on him and not grow weary. This is a reminder for me even when I am happy or sad , to keep God close to me. Subtly, he makes himself known that he is there for me thru the people I meet. The people he puts in my life's journey with me all the way. 


I am so happy that Irene asked me along for this event. It was a fun time to catch up with my old friends and make new friends at the same time. It also reminded me of my Vocation Discernment a few years back on how God called me to follow in the vocation of educating His children. 

Every day during rehearsal and performance, I am relearning and praying for the faith like these sisters, that my faith will grow deeper , to love and serve His people without any conditions or return. 


No comments: