Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cambodia - Weekend


We Took a morning stroll down to the Marist Brothers place and it was a beautiful morning exercise. Plainly looking into the sky and appreciating the beauty which is being covered with hard concrete in SG. I am in aw with the greatness he has done and how his work of art is just so beautiful

 

 a kid took this for me and I love it alot.






This boy is so sticky with me I simply Love it!!









Fre hairstyling ... the kids are having so much fun playing with the hair.











Getting ready for a trip to the swimming pool and a Day of fun 









Party in the night














Bonding Day 2







He is so independent that even seeing a doc or nursing hs wound he is so shy !!!

No comments: