Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Bible reflection - do to others what u want others do to u.

Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Simple few words but Difficult task
Today was talking to Darren and he was saying I had social awareness n self awareness ... That made me ponder .. What did he mean ?

Sometimes people outside see u better than u see yaself... Well he meant that I was able to although talk n converse with a person but at the same time notice n be aware of my surrounding n care for others n not let them b left out

Guess I cultivated this personality Coz I too hope not to be left out in conversation n chat. N I also hope people would take notice of me n my reaction / existence when I am w them.

I was surprise at what he said... But well in this school he is indeed one of the closer friends I had despite me knowing CSA for only a few weeks but his friendliness n openness to share with me was a very pleasant surprise to me.

No comments: