Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Bible Reflections - Transfiguration

"What matters won't change; what changes won't matter." saw this catchy phrase as i was doing my reflections and today's gospel speaks of the transfiguration of Jesus Christ. - what matters won't change.  Putting aside our worldly events and issues - what changes won't matter.

Today i saw how our GESL group got tgt and started to work ... I guess it is what it is meant that what matters won't change... we have to work tgt to achieve our goals... and what matters to us is the team working together as a family... that really means for us to put aside our differences and work to the best we can !!!





When all talents come together and work miracles!! 

No comments: