Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Bible reflection - truth n death

Todays reading taught me 2 words ... Truth n death. With the decision to tell the truth u will have to face the consequence of death:

In the past you would face the consequence of dying n persecution if u speak the truth of God like how the readings did today...

In my teenage years and even now many cases when I speak of the truth, we get outcasted, hated or even detest - coz the truth hurts. Certainly there are of coz many who thank and appreciate your Honesty.

And sometimes telling the truth also means dying to oneself- letting go of your pride and be humble too ...




No comments: