Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Day 1 - KL

First day out w my friends
So excited n enjoying everyone's company
It's a great joy to have them in my life. I didnt imagine that this journey really has so much joy n laughter.

We met at plaza sing this morning, i cannot imagine how i actually lug my pack bag into the train. But thank goodness it was not at all packed at 7am in the morning- though no seats for us to sit!

This trip we have:
Mindy : my roommate
Priscilla - fellow IJ girl
Irene - mummy of the trip
Matthew : snowman
Bernard : my little angel
Alan: sick little boy boy !

On the way here we enjoyed our times - just like small children laughing chatting and making jokes out of mundane ordinary things...

Few things I am finding out from this trip - priscilla is also an IJ girl...
Surprising thing was that Bernard was bored and he walked over to my empty seat n we started a random conversations (what's new? We chat about anything n everything under the sun)
I spent my journey here reflecting on what bro Al said and on the readings of today...

"You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, Say to the LORD, 'My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust'"

I came into this trip to spend time relaxing n being w him... I do hope I can just soak in his love.

The day went on and we went for late lunch


  and SHOPPING !!!





Than eating again at coffee club - I had my milk shake and Alan could not have his drink (alcoholic) so I drank for him - I felt a little high after that ! Cos his drink has alcohol !


We continue to shop around. We went to book tix for movie and k box tomorrow. I had a great chat w pris about




We had our dinner in a ship and than went back to hotel. We stop by 7-11 to buy drinks.
We had our baths but before bathing I was standing at the socket for charging and so I asked :
Me : ey girl u need to the charger?
Mindy : eh no need !
Me : oh ! So what Hp u using ?
Mindy: blueberry
That shows how tired she is !!

After bath, we headed over to Matthew room to watch movie (water horse) . Though it was such a similar story line as free willy .. The company was best. Alan looks so boy boy without his gel on ! So different.

No comments: