Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bible Reflection - Serve

Would I make a difference if I were to disappear from the face of the earth? 
Would I mean anything to anyone? 
Would anyone care? 


A friend of mine whatsapp me this message this morning and threw me off by surprise. Coz she has always been a wonderful person full of self confidence. Of coz she meant tons to me but well what my reply to here is not of any importance here, but what follows these questions. 


I had a great time out alone today, Thinking of what lies ahead of me and of coz none the least shopping around. 
As I was in the train, I took out my HP and started reading the gospel. Just as i was asking myself, why am i around in this world for ? Of coz pondering about the questions my friend asked me. God decides to just slap me with 1 phrase to stop me from thinking so much. 


"For the Son of man himself came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."


Indeed he has come to serve and why are you looking and searching so much if everything you do is for his glory and to serve the creator who has created you. Many months ago i was so boiled down with some people questioning the God's existence and if there is really one. But well in my life , look at how many miracles he has given to me, how much love he has showered upon me. Why am I still choosing to be blind to his love. 


Serving him? How ? Well when one door closes the other windows opens. I am now happily serving his children in my school, their innocence and smile fills my every day. I may get tired after a long days work but it is all worth while. I do not know which other job can give one such large amount of happiness and serving these kids reminds me of his love for these kids. Watching them grow and correcting them when they are wrong and loving them in all times makes me feel no other than being his mere instrument. 


The words below were either written or said to me during our last week of school for the semester:
Would i make a difference if I were to disappear from the face of the earth ? 
Miss Pereira we want you to be our form teacher , you very nice to us!
Do you really have to leave? 




Would I mean anything to anyone? 
Miss Pereira, you gave us opportunities to perform on stage and even taught us how to act.
No matter how naughty i am , you nv got angry with me.  


Would anyone care? 


Who would teach us ? We don't want any other teacher. 
Would you be back ? must come to our class ok ?

No comments: