Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Friday, June 08, 2012

Bible reflection - persecution

Today's scripture reminds me of how despite even though I have followed Gods teaching, His way of life, even his purpose, trusting w faith on what is in front of me, learning patience, love and endurance, persecutions,
and sufferings, would also come our way.

In my growth and in all these years with friendships and relationships with others , I have been hurt many a times also struck down in my own faith and religion. Despite all these events , these are also the times where I felt that God was walking closest to me. It is a very big reminder that I am to be strong in my faith.

But am I to do so, it is to start flipping scriptures and doing my daily reflections.

No comments: