Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Bible reflection - judging

I really can't sleep and it's alr 2 am in the morning. Was praying the rosary when suddenly my Hp sent a reminder on today's bible reading.

"Stop judging, that you may not be judged... Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?"

Many a times we are like hypocrites saying all the negative things we hate n dislike about people but not look at ourselves.

School is somewhere u will meet kid of different abilities ... But we should nv look at them w tinted glasses ... Easy to say but few can really follow... My resolution for the next few weeks is to enjoy n remove whatever glasses I use to have for them n start things on a clean slit.

I do not know If I am having jitters about returning to school ... Excited or scared ... But surely I am going to enjoy this last 30 days in this place. After all this holiday was really spend heavily with them in joy laughter n crazy jokes. I think I am also gonna miss these people when I leave.

No comments: