Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bible reflection- forgiveness

Today's gospel reading talks about forgiveness too.

"Therefore, if you bring your gift to the altar, and there recall that your brother has anything against you,
leave your gift there at the altar,
go first and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift."

My dear friends If ever someone hurts u or harsh things has been said to another person, sometimes we need to reconcile. Not merely for their benefit but for our benefit actually.

Saying sorry is a simple word but it takes a lot from us to say sorry. To put aside our pride n putting it all away to seek forgiveness from the one whom u hav hurt.

Somehow it is very interesting how these few passages recently talks on forgiveness. Everyone of us has our pride (whatever dose of amount it has) . I hold this statement close to heart.

Pride is the downfall of mankind
Humility is the uproar of an empire

Sometimes it is always good to take a step back and choose to forgive.

No comments: