Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Back on track

Hi long time never hear from everyone already Just wanted to pop by to say a little hi! Hoping everyone is doing fine. It was long since I took up the daily reflection and thanks to some friends and their encouragement, I finally picked up my already almost dusty daily reading and had some quiet time on my own and Today's reading struck me on our pure existence on this earth.

The verse that struck me most was "the Lord has spoken, who formed me in the womb to be his servant - I shall be honoured in the Lord's eyes and my God has been my strength." - I shall make you a light to the nations so that my salvation may reach the remotest part of the earth."

Reflecting back I came to realize how much I have strayed and pulled away from Him and lost the contact with him already. Life seems so dark, lonely and meaningless without him. Basing on our own strength to pass through each day is definitely possible but when the day gets down and low, with no one to turn to, you start to ask yourself, what honestly am i doing without this God whom I have strayed from. It was this God who formed u in the womb to be his servant n it was Him who would make us a light of the world.

I guess I am laying it down at his feet of the cross and giving it all up to him this Good Friday and I wish u a blessed week ahead as u go about His work being the light to those around u.

God bless.

No comments: