Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

My life

Today i had a blast of a time. Morning went with my Godchildren, nieces and nephew out. We watch Happy Feet 2. The values i learnt from it was so great i enjoyed and won't mind watching it again and again. The time spent with them was great. It could be zapping of ones' energy, but I know in my heart it is all worth it. I enjoyed every single minute of it.

Later on I went out to play claw machine and Sean caught a
This would b the last time I would be seeing him. I enjoyed every single min of it coz it was so fun. From drinking my fav drink together, playing claw machine shopping around in random etc. No sadness, no discussion, no argument. Oh i so enjoyed it tons.

Came at night when my friends and colleagues threw a farewell dinner for me. I ate till my heart content. Just like the penguins eating fish, I was sweeping thru the steamboat looking for fish, sausages crab etc.

A long tiring day it maybe, it couldn't have been better when Carmen drop by to pick me up. So ever sweet of her. She gave me a lift home and told me I could try out her "new" Kangoo car.

Overall I guess a fulfilling day yet a fun filled day too. Every bit of it was filled with laughter and joy.

Dear God,

I can't imagine life without these people who made my life so complete. Thank you for putting them in my life to experience your unfailing love for me and in their small special way, they were so great. They walked into my life and left beautiful footprints in this chapter of my life. I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me.

Love,
Your daughter

No comments: