Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dubai Trip - Day 4


Somehow i think i am going to turn muslim soon!!! In Dubai I visited mosque so much more than I seen a Church... But at least I know I am learning more about their culture than before.


Behind me you can see the largest Dome in the world. 


Above my mum n me ... the largest chandelier and below us the largest carpet in the world. They took 1200 women to weave this carpet together non stop working for 2 years. 


The Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi !!! Whao !!! a fun day here. 


The fastest Rollar Coaster in the World you ever sat and the most thrilling one you would have... 240km/h it rides and Girls... warning !!! your hair will for sure be tangled up!!!

No comments: