Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Reflection of bible - Blind man

I remember recently , i had my primary 2 camp and they sang some songs . Oh and one of it was Blind man.

Do you Recall the song :
Blind man sat by the road and he cried . Well here is the continuation of the song -
"Son of David, have pity on me!"
Then Jesus asked him,
"What do you want me to do for you?"
He replied, "Lord, please let me see."
Jesus told him, "Have sight; your faith has saved you."

Todays gospel shows of Jesus yet another miracle of healing the blind and caring for those in need , let us go about our week reaching out to those who needs us to be Christ to them.

Have a blessed week ahead .. 😃

No comments: