Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My life

Preparing for Confirmation Camp both spiritually and physically and mentally at the same time. I am finding it very had to do all this. The spirit is willing but the flash is week. Finding time to spend with him is kinda a difficulty in my life now. I thought that holidays would be great time for me to spend with him but i guess i was wrong. I am now caught up in more things and finding it difficult to pull myself away from the things i am doing. I am getting into trouble, into pain and even into unnecessary hurt in my life. I would say my life is a total screw up a total disaster and a mess. I don't know if i am spiritually ready, emotionally stable or even mentally prepared for this camp. All i can rely on is a Faith that I know still exist in me.

No comments: