Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reflection on Bible - hear


These few days I have been thinking of how I have so longed to be embraced in HIS presence. How I miss worshipping HIM in Praise and Worship and even quiet time in Adoration. All things I ever had last year I slackened. I have always been asked the question on what Faith is. At this point my faith is one that comes from what is heard from what is heard comes through the word of Christ and those who hears. What keeps me going is this love that Christ has so greatly showered on me, teaching me to forgive, love and remove all hatred that blocks out my relationship with HIM and His people.

Dear God

Today’s scripture your word hit me as I read, “For one believes with the heart and so is justified and one confesses with the mouth and so is saved … No one who believes in Him will be put to shame.” U know these few months I have been put down so many times just trying to stand by the believe that you are there. So many things you have done for me I saw it thru and thru. But why is it that others don’t feel you? Why are these people unable to believe with their hearts? It hurts and put me down when I see people who doubt you, your work at hand and even use the logic to try refuse your existence. I felt really low, I need your grace and to be back in your embrace and to be totally immerse in your love.

But than again you made me reflect on these words too:
“How can they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how can they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone to preach? And how can people preach unless they are sent?
It made me think a lot.
Is my time to evangelize been up? Is it time for me to get back to the books and recharge again?
Am I doing a crappy job at reaching out to people? How can I do it better?
As for those who do not believe in HIM, what should I do? Leave them alone and surrender them to U? After repeated hurts, pain and tears, why is it that some people still do not believe in you? How can I help them further to experience your amazing love?

Before I close of this post, I would like to thank you Lord for all you have done in my life. Your love is so greatly felt when I am with my family who supports me all these years and take great care of me, protecting me from harm. Lord you’re your mercy to those who hurt you and deny you. Lord if you mark our transgration, who would stand? Thanks by your grace we are cleanse by the blood of Christ. 

Love
Your Daughter

No comments: