Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My life - Cutting my hair

Many months ago someone asked me to leave my hair long and wanted to see the long hair i used to have. I did and soon after I chopped my fringe too because of someone's comment. We have always followed the wants of others but how often do we get appreciated ? How often are our efforts recognize in those who request things of us. Today I did up my hair but many people whom i met said "why you rebond? your natural hair nice what! Wy waste your money? " no one in my circle of friends actually said I look good not even those that are closest to me. It kinda hurts when these little efforts we put in to please people do not get recognize yet gunned down. Maybe i should stop doing things for people and pleasing them coz it gets backfired but start living for myself.



No comments: