Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Movie together


Went out with my 2 little niece and nephew to watch a show that the world would think is boring - Twilight Breaking Dawn. But what i enjoyed most wasn't just the show but their mere presence that i was grateful for. They would not condemn, judge or critique the show, but would seek to know reason behind certain scenes and words used. Their curiosity spurs me to want to find out more about the show for them to understand. They are such a joy to be with and today, they have taught me a very important lesson in life. Many people have said this but I guess to hear it from a young child, the effect, the words n the feeling is totally different. 
"My life what, I want to do what I want, it is my legs, i want to walk where , I go where!" 
Not in the perfect English of coz, but the meaning behind it woke me up. 
Thank you m dears. I love you all so much. 

No comments: