Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Nice pictures


Sitting by the beach ,
Watching the sun rise beyond the horizon,
hearing the waves crashing unto shore, as the tides get higher.
I listen as the birds leave their nest in search for food,
I recall the wonderful time I use to spend at the beach
and the times i use spent with the lord reflecting and thinking and even how he has been by my side.

I just watch as the view just captures me as if a little girl now back into palm of his hands. Being embrace in him, being in his love. He made everything big and small , even the very fiber of my being ... He knows me so thru and thru ... And for me , he came and died for me , each time I hurt him , I am hanging him back up on that cross. Each time I judge someone , it would hurt him so much coz that person is a creation of his too ....

“Stop judging, that you may not be judged.
For as you judge, so will you be judged,
and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.
Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye,
but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? "

I know school is starting , I am tired of running alone, feeling of lost without him everyday... I don like that feeling, I will give this last 6 months a last sprint and see where he will lead me...I'll walk with u lord , I trust u and let u lead me where ever u want me to.

No comments: