Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I DID IT!!!

The one who created me & made me who I am today !

The one WHO LOVES ME SO MUCH !!! the one who brought me up this far! my family !!! & trust me, they are the best parents u ever find... I wouldn't trade anything in this world for them. I LOVE YOU ALL!

My Brother forever torturing my stuff toy helping me relieve stress from School work !!!!
Thank you & I love you

Paul n me - I guess i wouldn't have done it without you ! Hours you spend reading through my terrible drafts after drafts & burning the midnight oil ... just for me... Thank you !
Nadiah! We did it , hours of slogging attachment n midnight oils.. We did it!

No comments: