Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The gospel reading of reflection today was the gospel where Jesus made the deaf hear n dumb speak...
I was having a rite of Opening with my god daughters when this passage was read.
The act of jesus Opening the ear n mouth is the basic truth ... So that we can see n hear than what god has for us and what we have to offer GOD ... Lastly also how we are Called to live the life.
It is so easy to say, but how many of us actually use our basic senses for the good n glory of god? Many of us are guilty of the fact that we use our tongue to scold, to curse, to spread rumours , our eyes to view at the negativity of this world and our ears to hear the gossips.
Ooo so than what should we do ? The best we can do is to reach out to build people up and not tear them down.

No comments: