Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, February 24, 2011


Supergirl!!


I guess by now most of my dearest friends would have seen my beautifully designed legs. It is hurting, wounds are open, But I guess some wounds like this are just superficial and it can never beat the wounds in your heart. What was i even doing and thinking when i fell... gosh how could i have done it. No i wasn't looking at any boys along the way. I was merely trying to get myself off the escalator to meet my parents. But in the midst of it. I missed a step & I fell.

I was literally trying to be supergirl! I was rushing to finish my shopping and then rushing to meet my parents - All in a span of 2 mins. Gosh !!! and when i fell I simply tot I was supergirl transform. How can anyone with the right frame of mind finish all those things in 2 mins.

Anyways of coz it really hurts. The pain lasted for very long , each time i put on TCP I was screaming out in pain! Gosh ! But well I took it in so as not to worry those who loved me. Thinking back about this incident, I do see the merits in it. The lady who tried to help me to the car, Literally was a good samaritan. My parents for that matter... looked around for me when i fell. My mum drove me at high speed home just to nurse my wound. It was v painful & I could see the worry from my dad. Paul rushing down from work just to send me for meeting and see how I am, Mattew & josh coming out to be with me & asking me who I am. Even someone whom I am not close to, Matthias from ZJ helped me up the steps when I was having YM meeting. They said these words that set a fire burning in my heart , " Don't worry , I will be here to catch u when you fall." Ultra sweet ultra soothing to heart for a person in pain. Of coz certainly someone special was there for me all these time. If not I would have fell & broke my nose / scratch my faced. - My best friend. - Jesus. & He was the one who made these little angels to help me when I am down.

My take away point.
  1. He is always there watching over you, to pick you up when you fall
  2. People are sent by HIM to catch you when you fall


No comments: