Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, February 17, 2011


Reject Goods

Have you ever felt rejected, useless & in-capable of succeeding in something?
Rejection is definitely one of the toughest situations people do to each other in the whole of mankind. So is it inevitable?

You can't get the job you want, You cant be with the ones you love, You can't attract the person for romance, Even your pets may not want you to be with it. But all these bad days happen for a reason. One thing for sure, it does make those good times we experience much more sweeter don't you think?

Life's blows cannot break a person whose spirit is warmed at the fire of enthusiasm. - Norman Vincent Peale, Preacher and Author

Like any other times, life seriously gets much easier if we reflect upon the disappointments and rejection - of coz in a positive sense. Recall a recent incident of how some people has so conveniently rejected me out of their life, though I accepted them whole heartedly. Turns out, it was their fear, insecurity and jealousy that lead. They put me up on an imaginary inner plateau, assuming incidents , distorting facts of what I was not.

Certainly this incident reopened a wound that was has long passed. It was than that I realized that I may not have been fully healed from the last fall.

While I was caught up in the times about what has appeared to be rejection, it came to me, through my pillar of supports that sometimes these things happen to us again and again so that we know how to be stronger to face the new Crisis, how to do it better this time around.

Don’t Take Anything Personally. Nothings others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering. - Don Miguel Ruiz, New Age Author

While trying to pick myself up again there were a couple of reflections I made too in my life. Being caught up in all these problems, drains my energy from people I could have spent more time with, people that needs my time, people that needs me, it too brings me further from my Best Friend - God, as i fail to try to see the bigger plan he has for me.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean, Actor, Singer and Businessman

Stumbled upon the blog of someone who wrote this poem:

POEM FROM GOD

How many times have you lamented the experience of constant rejections in life?
How many times have you dreaded getting up in the morning to face more rejection?
Writers, artists, actors, sales and customer service people intimately know rejection.
So do the unemployed know rejection, especially those without jobs for months, years.

Do you ever sit down in an emotional puddle and roll in the misery of getting rejected?
“Who hasn’t?” would be a more accurate question. Everyone has visited the Pity Party.
People advise you to “Get over it!” but you can’t seem to pull yourself out of the dark pit.
Others tell you to quit being so sensitive but the hurt of rejection lingers with a stench.

You wonder to yourself how to deal effectively with the sting of repeated rejection?
It’s good to look at rejection from a completely different perspective: God’s.
How does the Creator of the Universe deal with repeated rejection? What’s His take?
God has a great sense of humor, for, after all, we are made in His Image, right?

One day I sat down to listen to what God had to say about dealing with rejection.
And God said, “Do you think I don’t know rejection? Every day I go to work.
“Half the people on this planet wake up refusing to have anything to do with Me.
“I go to work anyway. The song of Love calls to their hearts and I await their answer.”

To end off:
Sometimes it is not the destination that matters most, but it is the journey towards the destination that is the best. Sometimes when we feel like rejected Goods, know that GOD do not make rejects. Stand tall, look straight & walk on!! JIA YOU !

I think that you have to believe in your destiny; that you will succeed, you will meet a lot of rejection and it is not always a straight path, there will be detours - so enjoy the view. - Michael York, actor

No comments: