Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Dear God,

Have you ever felt heavy at heart, something you have done has been very bad u dono what to do about it? Have you felt sorry that you have let someone down before?

Today I felt really bad. I felt I was v irresponsible to people under my charge. I should not have done the things I did. But somehow whatever you do wrong, be willing to admit to your faults. "Pride is the downfall of all mankind but humility is the uproar of an empire." I laid it down at your feet Lord, I did it. You taught me humility, u showed me. No matter how my friends told me it is not my fault, I still did this for you Lord.

God Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change;
the courage to change the things i can ;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

I feel so small without you leading and guiding me.
Teach me how to be more like you.

Love
Your Daughter




No comments: