Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear God,

Have anyone ever asked who u are to them? ? What you made them for? Why are they on this earth ? what is their purpose? The words of Isaiah spoke to me. Right to the depths of my hearts answering the questions from within. Reading this passage helped me to be still and marvel at the ability of you that I call father. I recalled once someone asked me, Who is this God? How do we know if this God exist? This passage though an inspired writing of Prophet Isaiah, it still carries with it much weight of truth & we are all called to be open & listen to GOD.

In this passage Isaiah speaks of this God as the maker of tis earth that we are living in and he is not creating it to be wasted but to create it for living. We shall not have other Gods beside him- Why do you even want to have some other God when this guy here created everything so beautiful just for us. So wonderful and so nice for us to live.

Love,

Your Daughter

Is 45:6c-8, 18, 21c-25

I am the LORD, there is no other;
I form the light, and create the darkness,
I make well-being and create woe;
I, the LORD, do all these things.
Let justice descend, O heavens, like dew from above,
like gentle rain let the skies drop it down.
Let the earth open and salvation bud forth;
let justice also spring up!
I, the LORD, have created this.

For thus says the LORD,
The creator of the heavens,
who is God,
The designer and maker of the earth
who established it,
Not creating it to be a waste,
but designing it be lived in:
I am the LORD, and there is no other.

Who announced this from the beginning
and foretold it from of old?
Was it not I, the LORD,
besides whom there is no other God?
There is no just and saving God but me.

Turn to me and be safe,
all you ends of the earth,
for I am God; there is no other!
By myself I swear,
uttering my just decree
and my unalterable word:
To me every knee shall bend;
by me every tongue shall swear,
Saying, “Only in the LORD
are just deeds and power.
Before him in shame shall come
all who vent their anger against him.
In the LORD shall be the vindication and the glory
of all the descendants of Israel.”

No comments: