Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve With My love ones!!!


Oh my !! our current batch & oldies from TOL ... memories & I do miss old times as much as I would yearn for new happenings.

Nothing Beats having a bunch of friends you love around you for Christmas Eve Mass!!

Confirmands & TOL


My most outstanding TLs in 2010... I love you man Louis

SUPER Late Supper with my GODSON!!! as usual Camwhoring away in MACS

NICK & ME... 1st time attending mass together.

PAUL & ME... every year I never fail to take a pic with you... Thanks for standing by me all this times

Andy & James.... hmmm great friendship forged... I would not foresee this coming 3 months back .....remember ...

No comments: