Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MAD rush !


Cramp school this week. had post exam activities in the day and study by night. Barely had time to breath. But somehow in the midst of all this i still found time for HIM - meeting him in the blessed sacrament and sharing with him my day.

Putting jiejie and my class as a combine class. Met this guy from her class, he was really cute - Dimples, Charismatic, optimistic, funny, objective and has a goal of what he intends to do in the future. Yes and certainly he Caught my attention in class. Hmm what was best, he wore his uniform to class - coming straight from work - which blew all the girls off... Every break time (5 days in a row) he would look at me and ask if I wanted to hang out. Unknowingly it has to be MACs - Centrepoint. Our classmates and jie would also come along. We would all hangout and chat till we loose track of time and than RUN back to class like some small kids in primary school. I certainly would agree that I treasured every single time I had with all of them. This is the last time (except graduation) I would be seeing them n I would miss them big time.

What's best! On the last day, he's a christian too and BINGO! All dots started to connect. You know how i always say that God has his weird sense of humour. He too probably has his minutes of randomness too. He would place people in your situations to tie you through difficult times. I was actually dreading to go for classes at night as it was really long and tiring. but somehow things took a turn as I was walking and lamenting on this day to God. I think he must have gotten really frustrated with me that he decided to play a prank - by putting Jie and my class tgt. Class seems more fun with him around. Before I slept that night, I had an sms from him saying:

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make your paths straight."


As though he knows what I am going through, I felt God's Presence around me. Of coz he is not the only one in class, I also met my classmates and miss them tons man! Life is so boring without someone whom u can talk on the same topic as you do. As for Nadia, I sure do hope she is alright. She has been going through a tough time in her life. Jie jie would bring Food to class, and when i am hungry she would also offer to share with me. I love this class. I shall stop here before my eyes start to tear.

No comments: