Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, October 10, 2010


Dear God ,

Today's Gospel was on Gratitude. Somehow in mass, you told me to do a paraliturgy for my students but I asked you how ? You really listen don't you... I was suppose to give a session today. I was stunned coz it was so last min. But i remember what you said, "where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name there I will be." I know you were there by my side guiding me in what to say coz I simply cannot remember what I said.
I asked my class to write down things they would like to thank God for & times they have short changed God of his thanksgiving.
Dear God it is close to their confirmation. Can you please help them to see the importance of this Sacrament coz some of them are still struggling.

Love,
Your Daughter

No comments: