Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear God,

Today as i was preparing the cards for the confirmands, i would like to offer them up to you. Prepare them and let them be the warriors and soldiers of your army Lord.

Today was not an easy day to pass, I had a talk with Jac, she said many things - of coz being v frank to me. It hurts coz she said things that triggered the pain inside me. It is not her fault, she meant it well for me though & i know it would have been difficult for her to tell me. Guess I am too weak. Thank you for giving me such a big sister. But hope not everyday is a "talking session" u know how i do not like it. - it has been long since i had a talking session.

But I know you were there by my side. Whenever i am sad, I would be going to find my god children. I dono why but they just simply takes away all my problems and pain away. Later on, an angel brought me "Pallapop" icecream. Gosh ... if i did not tell u , it is my top of the list fav ice cream. It brought a smile on my face.

Love
Your Daughter

No comments: