Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dear God

Had a nice time in school today. Even though it was me alone in the control room. Coz I finally saw my sec 4 convocation
Not many school does tt but it's k .
The speeches from their form teachers reminded me of my graduation 10 years back n Sjc .
I suddenly remembered the last time I met the quacks n I went out w them ... It was last yr 2009 December at raffles city.
Tt was a memorable time indeed though n a Sudden nostalgia came over me n I SMS them.
I would like u to tc of the "quacks" n all those who were in my claSs in 2001.. N I also prayer tt u will bless all graduating classes that they treasure every moment w their friends n w teachers too ...

Love
Your daughter

No comments: