Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Friday, April 23, 2010



5 Cs
































Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.” when i 1st saw this passage , the song that came to my mind is the "I am the Bread of Life"

Throughout this week, this passage has been in my head & what more todays session with Fr Antoine. It really made me reflect on who is more important in your life. one question also arise in my head is ... "if Jesus who saved the world, our saviour our friend," why do we keep him in a Box ? Each time we come for mass, 1 hour later we close the box & most people walk out of church straightaway. without even spending 5 - 10 mins talking to him any longer. In our 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, how often do we spend 1 hour with HIM. 15 mins already people complain, ask them do journal, even worse. Gosh! really amazing Who than is our God? our car, career, condo, credit card, cash or CHRIST?


No comments: