Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gospel, Jn 10:22-30

22 It was the time of the feast of Dedication in Jerusalem. It was winter,

23 and Jesus was in the Temple walking up and down in the Portico of Solomon.

24 The Jews gathered round him and said, 'How much longer are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us openly.'

25 Jesus replied: I have told you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name are my witness;

26 but you do not believe, because you are no sheep of mine.

27 The sheep that belong to me listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.

28 I give them eternal life; they will never be lost and no one will ever steal them from my hand.

29 The Father, for what he has given me, is greater than anyone, and no one can steal anything from the Father's hand.

30 The Father and I are one.

I am just overwhelm at this time with all the crap in school. In my job, I do not know if i am on the right path. In the reading for this week. I am learning to let Go and let God. I miss hearing someone being there to lead me and cheer me on in my spiritual journey. I also miss the adoration quiet time I use to have. I am doing it in my space in Jurong but it is not enough for me. When I am back in IHM I would like to sit in the adoration room & just spend time with HIM. In June, I am so going to sit there and plan things for myself, I want to be there with God. To once again hold him, embrace him and talk to him.

Recently, I think a lot, I think of how I would like TOL to be. Together with the dream I dreamt 3 years ago. I know what to do now. I have a vision for our Group and this vision is not just set out by me but by all of us. - FAMILY

No comments: