Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, March 22, 2010

" You judge by appearances, but I do not judge anyone."

“I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness,
but will have the light of life.”

These 2 phrases struck me as I lay on my cousin's bed reflecting. He has so kindly given up his room for me. Such a sweet little darling. This is an act of how being a light of the world is.
I would always remember Mother Teresa words " we cannot do big things but we can do small things with Great Love"

I was in school today , day was kinda bad, things did not go the way. I got lost while getting back to aunty's place with a heavy bag . Sigh* this sucks. Above all I would say i miss home.

No comments: