Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Dear Lord,

It is a bad day for me today. I need you to move on in life. I met my kids today, relationship issues, as much as i could have guessed. I really want to stand by them, I dono how. All the books and things I have learnt, God I donno how to use them. :( I felt useless.
Well reflecting on your word today I recalled your gospel today when you talked about loving & honouring your father and mother. Well sometimes i just wish to run to my parents & hide under their shelter & not bother about all the problems in the world, but I know i cannot coz I am no more that little girl as much as they still call me "tiny". I missed the times i got someone to "manja" to and someone to hug whenever I am down.
I miss the physical you Lord.
Amen.

No comments: