Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Humility - a big word that Jesus taught us all

Mark 3:7-12
Todays reading was about how God's followers came from all parts and they came to follow him. However many a times we are followers of God but how many of us are truely walking in his way. Todays reflection made me think about myself and how at times me being human has always been asking God in prayer for what I need or even what I want that at times i neglect that I should be asking God what is best for me. Guess for the pass few days God has been knocking at my door asking me to walk with him and i just continued thinking about what I should be asking him . Hmm but being the gentle him as he always am, he waits patiently for me to recognize his love & slowly draws me back into this journey with him.
Work has been stressful, well doing both IT & AV things has been a challenge for me. but well I guess I should be coping well. It is never easy to be able to stand back on my own when I all the while have people whom I love by my side. But it is alright I will, I will stand back on my feet . He is helping me walk. But Do you know when the closer walk you have with God the more the evil one comes to you in a more powerful way. Just now at mass, the sang this song & I totally fell deep into it. One of the 1st song that TOL also sang together...

Make me a servant , humble & meek
Lord Let me lift up , those who are weak
and may the pray of our hearts always be
Make me a servant
Make me a servant
Make me a servant today


No comments: