Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Mark 2: 1 - 12

todays reading mentions on the paralytic was bring carried in on a stretcher through the roof to reach Jesus. The faith of this man & his community of friends have saved him. In life we meet many friends, some stay , some go , some are for life while some are just chapters in your life. No matter who they are , the community that you belong too helps you to grow. If you have faith, your community will have, if your community have faith, you will have a closer walk with Jesus & if your community has faith, it gives you hope that things would happen - in his time . Thought about my community of ToL , I like them , I miss them, I do not know if all would turn up today / how many would but all I know is tt he will provide & he will be there for me no matter how far I go. Seeing ToL doing the Youth Alive ! has made me more aware of his Love to others & my COMMUNITY (family)

No comments: