Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

"the essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another."

No an easy task to do , well but I guess to me the greatest teaching that ever roamed he earth is JEsus himself. He taught us love , he taught us what is right and what we should do to gain HIS Father's favour. I am so glad that I knew this great teacher.

Guess today had not ended till now, i was talking on the phone with nick, I just shared with him how i feel. Well he did too, of coz I heard every thing he feels, I am so sorry to make you feel upset, guess sometimes when you do not have the chemistry, it just ends. Well as much as you feel guilty , so do I . Each time you say you are guilty, it makes me hurt more coz I would reflect back on the times when I could have held back the secret & not tell. I don ever wanna see you sad, guilty, I just want the good old times back , like friends we were.

We chat till phone batt flat, guess that is when God is really telling us to put down.

No comments: