Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, January 14, 2010



1 Samuel 4:1-11

Todays reading is talks about Israel loosing the battle to the Philistines , well has God really abandon them ? why did they loose? Well reflecting on this passage helped me realize that God doesn't abandon us, especially in times of need. He loves us and he is always there for us, provided we are open to what he has for us. We must always remember that he has a plan for all of us, hence therefore he would be there for us even till the end of time. However in the hustle and bustle of the Singapore today, we tend to forget that when we ask for things , we expect it to be in our time but God shows us that it is not in our time but it is in HIS time. and I guess the same thing I was thinking about , when i pray for things and I do forget that I have to be patient and wait for HIM to do his will. - too caught up with the here and now , the immediate and the fast food style / pace in Singapore. Well we are still his work in progress and we have to give him time to shape and mould us into his perfect image and likeness.


No comments: