Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, January 04, 2010

1 Jn 3:22–4:6
Beloved:
We receive from him whatever we ask,
because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him.
And his commandment is this:
we should believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ,
and love one another just as he commanded us.
Those who keep his commandments remain in him, and he in them,
and the way we know that he remains in us
is from the Spirit whom he gave us.

was reflecting on these words for today, Ask & you will receive if we keep his commandments. that is true , absolutely true, these pass month, I have been journeying with God & listening to his words, I just say that God has been really kind & generous to me. giving me loads of borrowed time. Loads of fun & good memories and loads of things to learn.

Really thinking to myself. somehow it is amazing that God so loved the world that he gave his only son to us so that we may have eternal life. Who am I to reject the will of the Father and stop him from doing what God wills him to do. It may not be an easy move but we'll journey together & i'll help him with this cross. I am sure somewhere in our lives we need someone to journey with us, and i know being in this ministry which he has chosen it is even harder to find someone whom you can journey with - except God. Sitting at McCafe drinking my fav drink and feeling the wind blowing through my hair I just can't wait for what obstacles God's gonna put us through. I just wanna tell God," bring it on!" coz I know you will not give me a cross too heavy I cannot bear. I wanna grow to be closer to you Lord walking every step with you by my side.

A quote came to me, for those who are my friends & love me loads & those who wanna know me better ... this is something I like alot.

- don't walking in front of me, i may not catch up, don't walk behind me, I may not be able to lead, just walk beside me & journey with me. I love you

Randomness: McCafe at 11pm in the open is super cold. I am wearing my jacket & drinking Caramel Latte & I am still cold. Gosh! tonight is gonna be a good night !

No comments: