Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, December 28, 2009

"Love involves a perculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding"

another borrowed time from God on Saturday
we went looking for your HP - seeing the smile on ya face when you got ya HP
a priceless yet memorable one!

I woke up today, knowing it is all over ,

i know i cannot pull through all this on my own.

I wish i could have you by my side to help me.

I played all the christian songs I have in my playlist. for the 1st time in my life i am looking for God so much, hoping he is standing somewhere in my songs.

I am learning to live without you by my side, something that is practically impossible,

I am trying.

I started opening my books and studying.




No comments: