Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Went for mass this evening after meeting with Fr Aloy, and the reading today talks about Fear coming from King Herod. Through out the mass i tot to myself remembering someone once whispered to me when i was scared
"be not afraid! God will nv give you a cross too heavy for you to carry."
-- dono if he still remembers?

Had a great game of badminton. But woke up this afternoon with an injured right leg but I still dragged myself to play. To me, I am in form today "so i tot"
I channelled all my energy to focus on badminton.
I love the games. hmm strangely enough I love the games which I played with Fr Aloy, trashing carmen & josh.. opps. Not coz we trash them (partly mayb) but coz strangely enough, I kinda feel as though Father knows what is troubling me (doubt he knows) & each time he give out this snigger that sends me bursting out into laughter.

Was wondering how you were doing today . It was raining just hoping you kept warm.

No comments: