Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"a pessimist is a man who thinks that a women are bad but an optimistic man hopes that they are"

Just finish a movie with daniel & all those that i love, I honestly see the great times we used to have & i missed it. look at the past photos we had taken tgt.
Somehow things seem to be so comforting , all the young ones that I love came today. I enjoyed their Presence so much. I know I had to be home studying but none the lease I wanted their company more. I stayed till 12 mn then went home.

Well met Fr yesterday regarding some stuff today, I saw a different side of him, not the playful, not the lame but the serious side. but I know it is then he has this side to him, the side that means business. Well somehow I am getting on pretty fine. Was in school today & I simply wanna work my ass off to stop myself from missing u. but I told myself, loving someone is to let him Go. if he returns he is mine to keep if not this is God's little dessert for me throughout our friendship.

No comments: