Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

" Great minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss ideas "

We were at a meeting today, I do not understand why they kept picking on people.
at 1st I was ready to jump but later as I sat there reading this message,
I started to smile to myself.
I sms Nick the message & to me I acknowledge the problems they see, however I know my babies well enough.
I know who they are, what they are going through, I love them just the way God sent them to me.
This is church , we accept everyone, no matter what race, colour, or even past you had, we should not judge right. So why r u judging my kids?

No comments: