Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

“Every adversity , every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.”

The last day of the year, a day you would love to spend with the one you love. I am , but missing some people , but I do hope they are doing well. Had loads of fun in ally house, but I guess when I was on the phone, I looked up at the sky & the one on the phone, “sigh! Tonight only have moon no stars!” & a common consensus was met, but I guess that statement made me think more, that no matter where I maybe or where I am , I would always be seeing the same side of the sky with those I love. It really comforts me & like an enlightenment, a sense of letting go overcame me. Unwilling as I have been, if someone or something is yours no matter what circumstances it could be, it is yours. Guess I learnt that to Love someone with all my heart but at the same time have him love me back in the same way or maybe even more. In addition , if u really love someone, let him go, attaining someone but unable to reach deep into his heart would only end up hurting both.

No comments: