Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

" the best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good and how he treats people who can't fight back "


Dear friend
I told u something that I kept inside
I don wan u to be affected
I am sorry I kept it for so long
I am sorry if it hurts
I will leave you alone
I will give you your space
I hate myself for hurting you
but I still care about you
I should not have said it
I should not have done it
I blame myself for all this feeling
I just want to treasure every time with you
I don wan any quarrel
I don wan any argument
U say i do not know you but I totally understand how you feel
I just wan this friendship to last
If i could turn back time I would not have said it at all
I am sorry
I will leave you alone

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know how I feel?
I feel sad .. seeing the way you are
I feel hurt .. knowing you are hurt
I feel bad ... telling you the things I shouldn't have
I feel evil ... I know it is satan behind this
I feel lonely, neglected, unknown by you ...
I just wan .. U to be happy & that is all that matters
Seeing you like this is not making me Happy
I just wan to cherish every moment & time

No comments: