Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

After a long day today from confirmation mass, I took a look at a friends blog and I saw a phrase really attracted me

"Trust entails complete surrender of my expectations and wants.
I can't claim to trust God but only by my own terms and fancies.
Trusting God means letting Him do pretty much whatever He wants, even if they seem to cause me much inconvenience, hardship and suffering, yet believing fully in faith that He means only to prosper me and not to harm me, means only to love me and do what's best for me, even if I can't seem to see how it works out until much much later, or never at all. "

The above experience also taught me to learn how to praise God even when things don't go the way we want them to, even at the most inconvenient and unbearable of times, and to learn how to let God be God, and not try to teach God how to be God.

It is funny how God works Seriously

No comments: