Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i am blank out zone off.. not coz i am tired. coz i am in tears. I am scared. Scared of loosing my love one. I just returned from hospital. Uncle was gasping for breath with each breath it gets harder and more painful God be there with him when you take him from here. I will miss him for all he's done. When i held his hand just now i prayed over him. In tongues and god grant me the healing i needed for him.


PS: I wan to say thanks to Taqi. It was not for you I wouldn't b in TTSH so fast. When i met uncle he's in a still stage.. eyes staring straight at me but no reaction and when i left his side he closed his eyes

No comments: